Monday, June 22, 2009

1 year anniversary!!

Exactly a year ago today, was the very day I feel deeply in love with Jaejoong, and DBSK as a whole. Funny thing is, that wasn't the first time I was introduced to this awesome group. Actually, before that day, whenever I saw their pictures, I thought they were ugly! I know... seriously I have no idea what I was thinking!!! How can I say that about these absolutely perfect... Gods?! haha!

Anyhow, to celebrate the day I have been enlightened with wonders of these 5 Rising Gods, I'm here to share my first piece using prismacolors.

Original Pic:



Fan Art:




*these are different versions of the same sketch... only difference is the view the camera captured... the first one is more zoomed in.
** I did have to add a little in... because my sketchbook page is wider than what would fit for the actual picture.

... Oh boy... Jae's just... too... PERFECT!!!
Glad I finally realized that a year ago!!
So a year ago today, was the day I fell in love with this boy... and like most fangirls, I dream of having him as MINE... someday in the near... or far... future!

Anyhow, DBSK is absolutely amazing (as everyone know already)... so... DBSK FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment