Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pause ≠ Disbandment!!!

I know this is a really hard time for all of us, but that is all the more reason to keep believing. Faith isn’t faith without trial.

Now I don’t have any inspiring poems of my own to post write now, but those of other Cassiopeians abound. Instead, what I’m posting here is a video I put together for an International Valentine’s dance I organized back in February. The vision was to have international MVs playing as the music, so of course I wanted to put a lot of our boys on the list. One of the songs, however – the acapella version of “Stay With Me Tonight” – didn’t have a music video to go with it. SO I put one together out of clips from the non-acapella version’s MV. Here it is; enjoy, and always keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment